The Allu Transformer Buckets are ideal for product recycling, on-site material processing and more. These versatile hydraulic attachments are most suitable for mining processes and industrial applications. In addition, the ALLU Transformer M series is particularly useful in processing soft rock and minerals.
The Allu Transformer Buckets can screen, crush, pulverise, aerate, blend, mix, separate, feed and load materials all in one stage, removing the need for multiple machines. Material processing and loading are completed in one step, eliminating double handling of materials as well as reducing the need for buffer storage areas and transportation of waste material.
Furthermore, this reduces the number of process/steps needed, allowing you to achieve maximum efficiency on job sites, across all kinds of applications.
In addition, these ALLU Transformer M series buckets help with quick and efficient production techniques, solve chute blockages and other material flow problems and help protect conveyor systems and primary material processing equipment (by removing problematic and damaging waste rock at the initial stage of the process).
Suits Excavators from 50 – 160 tonne and Wheel Loaders from 30 – 90 tonne.
- Highly versatile
- Maximum efficiency on job sites across all kinds of applications
- Reduce, Re-use and Recycle. Transform waste material to reusable product on site
- Solve chute blockages and other material flow problems
- Typical applications include soil processing, pipeline bedding, composting and aerating, waste material recycling, processing contaminated soil, transforming waste to usable material and much more
- High production even with wet material
- Fully changeable wear parts
- Self-cleaning design
- Fast cycle times
The RAM Difference – We do more, so you can too!
RAM Equipment is a specialised equipment hire company servicing all of Adelaide and South Australia. Our dedicated team is committed to exceeding your expectations.
As your efficient equipment solutions specialists, we will work closely with you to plan and execute your project, ensuring you have the most efficient machines for the job.
So for your next mining or industrial project, speak to us and experience the RAM Difference today.