Crusher Bucket Attachments
Available from RAM Equipment, the crusher bucket attachment is ideal for crushing reinforced concrete and demolition waste.
- Simple, quick teeth replacement
- Exceptional Breaking Force
- Minimum vibrations transmitted
- Rotor system with teeth driven by hydraulic piston motors in a direct
- drive for high cutting force.
- Crushable materials: bricks, reinforced concrete, natural aggregates,
- concrete, glass, titles, and asphalt slabs.
This product is customisable and made to order. Please complete the enquiry form below and our team will be in touch with options within 24 business hours.
The crusher bucket attachment is designed to reduce the volume of aggregates on site. The crusher bucket attachment features a rotor system enabling it to crush iron, rock, earth, deformable parts, wet and humid material.
Additionally, with its lightweight structure, it won’t transmit vibrations to the excavator or operator, ensuring a safe, comfortable operation. It also features low noise output and a wide mouth bucket for easy loading.
The rotor system features teeth driven by hydraulic piston motors which drive directly. This provides exceptional cutting force to crush any type of material. What’s more, eliminate downtime thanks to a valve that permits continuous rotor rotation. This means the operator does not need to intervene.
Furthermore, this crusher bucket enhances protection and working life because of its large anti-wear surface on the teeth. Lastly, the drum design and wide mouth ensure operating speed and efficiency.
Excavator weight(1,2): 8 – 12 Tonne
Excavator weight(1,2): 10 – 18 Tonne
Excavator weight(1,2): 16 – 25 Tonne
Excavator weight (1,2): 24 – 10 Tonne
Excavator weight(1,2): 38 – 55 Tonne
(1) The maximum operating load permitted for the excavator, when added to the weight of the standard bucket, must match or exceed the weight of the crusher bucket at full load.
3) Without mounting bracket.