D'Avino Site Dumper (12T)
The D’Avino dumper is best suited for rough terrains with 3 steering modes to enable pivoted, crabbed, or articulated steering. This powerful truck can perform a climb of 40% gradeability with a full load!
- 3 steering modes
- Four wheels steering
- Double steering axle
- 4.6m turning circle
- 4WD hydrostatic transmission
- 40% gradability under full load
Simply add the equipment and attachments you would like to hire to your cart. Our team will then be in touch with pricing, confirmation of availability and to arrange for delivery. It’s that easy.
D’Avino Site Dumper (12T)
The D12 dump truck is the perfect all rounder vehicle for earthmoving requirements over rough terrains. This model is equipped with a high volume skip to almost double its unladen weight of 6,170 kg bringing up the maximum load capacity to 12,000 kgs. The D12 is manufactured with an enclosed cabin that meets FOPS level II and ROPS.
The D’Avino site dumper (12T) is a truck with numerous capabilities which include 3 steering modes.
- The first mode is crab steering which means all four wheels move in the same direction, it is especially useful to get up close to objects without having to perform a multiple point turn.
- The second mode is pivoted which is the most common steering type. It is used for standard car steering where the front wheels will determine the direction the vehicle will move.
- The last mode resembles an articulated steering machine like a wheel loader or compaction roller but is equipped with a rigid chassis.
For more information on attachments to suit your excavator, visit the RAMRADE Attachments website!
If you are interested in other types of machines like the D’Avino site dumper (12T), browse the website category Site Dumpers.
|Dimensions & Weight||
Overall Length: 5,420 mm
Maximum Safe Carrying Weight: 12,000 kg