Digga Power Rake
The Digga Power Rake is ideal for site cleaning for contractors and developers and has a large drum and higher torque. Price includes hydraulic angle, built-in frame, hoses & couplings and standard harness with control box to adjust angle.
- Heavy-duty frame extends life
- Hydraulic angling to angle 20 degrees in either direction
- Dual direct-drive motors deliver more efficient power directly to the drum
- Low maintenance costs
- Bi-directional drum can work soil in both directions
- Hydraulic flow 45-150lpm
- Hydraulic pressure 138-240bar
- Dual independently adjustable gauge wheels
- Adjustable urethane barrier controls particle size
Simply add this attachment to your cart to create an online order. Our team will then be in touch with confirmation of availability and to arrange for delivery. It’s that easy.
$15,999.50 - $18,899.10
The Digga power rake is perfect for finish-grades, removal of rock and debris, and preparation of soil. This versatile attachment features a bi-directional drum so it can work the soil in both directions.
The new Fully Hydraulic 72” Digga Power Rake grades, levels, rakes and removes debris, pulverizing and preparing the ground for a new seedbed or turf. De-thatch or remove old lawns and weeds…all with one tool.
Not what you’re looking for? Why not consider the Harley Rake from Digga.
Digga is one of Australia’s leading machinery attachment manufacturer since 1981. They stock over 80 different attachments to suit most machine types and have an in-depth knowledge of Australian conditions
|Power Rake 1800mm:||
|Power Rake 2300mm:||