Available from RAM Equipment, the Norm Engineering angle broom is ideal for sweeping roadsides, sidewalks, factories, industrial areas, macadamia farms and for moving debris.
It is designed to reach more difficult areas than traditional brooms.
Since 1984 Norm Engineering, a 100% Australian family-owned business, has designed and built earthmoving attachments for Mini Loaders, Skid Steers, Excavators, Backhoes and Telehandlers.
- Standard sizes – 1600mm, 1800mm, 2100mm & 2500mm (custom sizes on request)
- 25-degree angle in either direction
- One-piece poly brush (segments available)
- Includes hoses & couplings – no extra plumbing required
- Stand for easy lifting, transporting and storage
- Manual option available
About RAMRADE Attachments
RAMRADE Attachments is a world-class supplier of high-quality attachments to suit excavators, skid steers and other earthmoving equipment.
Whether you’re sweeping and cleaning up debris, RAMRADE Attachments has the solution for you. So, contact us and experience the RAM Difference today.