Himac Stick Rake
The Himac Stick Rake provides amazing vegetation control with its heavy duty build and side wings.
- Robust construction with side wings
- Ideal for clearing vegetation, fence lines... etc
- High grade steel tynes
- 155 mm spacing between tynes
- 900 mm height
- Maximum sifting ability
- Rear tyne stabilisers for support when standing
- Tynes feature curved front
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
Simply add this attachment to your cart to create an online order. Our team will then be in touch with confirmation of availability and to arrange for delivery. It’s that easy.
$2,937.00 - $3,594.80
The Himac stick rake is a unique skid steer attachment designed for clearing land, fence lines, debris and other vegetation. he spacing between its tynes provides excellent sifting to minimise waste and maximise productivity.
Australian designed and made, the Himac stick rake is designed for our harsh conditions and uses the highest quality of materials. You can be confident throwing your skid steer’s power behind this stick rake through challenging vegetation time and time again.