John Deere Skid Steer (5T)
Available for hire from RAM Equipment, the John Deere skid steer has a vertical-lift boom that offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path. Improving the skid steer for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Full tilt service
- Gross power 68.0 kw
- Rock solid stability
- Carry more, spill less
- Increased rated operating capacities
- Tri-cool system design
Simply add the equipment and attachments you would like to hire to your cart. Our team will then be in touch with pricing, confirmation of availability and to arrange for delivery. It’s that easy.
|Dimensions & Weight||
Overall Length: 3,710 mm
Max Dump Height: 2,690 mm
|Approximate Fuel Consumption||
Do more with one, reach higher with less effort using the John Deere skid steer 331G. The refined vertical-lift loader design of these compact models rises higher and reaches farther than previous models, for quicker and easier loading. G-Series CTLs serve up substantially greater boom breakout force, so you accomplish more with just one CTL. They also work more comfortably in tight quarters, and they’re easy to trailer. Now, who says you can’t always get what you want with the John Deere skid steer?
Vertical Lift Boom
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque. Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris build-up and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
EH Boom Performance Package
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity for the John Deere skid steer and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kick out allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and main fall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low centre of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-levelling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.