Himac Claw Grapple
The Himac Claw Grapple is fit to handle most applications with it’s push rake-style capability and fitted CAT J-series teeth.
- Grapple features high grade 16 mm thick arms with 65 NB horizontal bars
- Fitted Cat J-Series teeth for cutting through ground and roots
- Perform raking and back dragging
- Impressive 1270mm max opening allows large volume
- Handle all types of vegetation and scrap
- Serrated edges provide serious grip
- Unique curved shape to hold wide range of loads sizes
- Greasable pivot points
- Hoses, fittings and couplings included
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
Simply add this attachment to your cart to create an online order. Our team will then be in touch with confirmation of availability and to arrange for delivery. It’s that easy.
$7,865.00 - $8,558.00
Whether you’re moving logs / branches, tackling large volumes of unwanted vegetation or doing scrap clean-up – you can push it, grab it, lift it and shift it with this powerful skid steer grapple.
The precision-engineered singular grapple arm gives you advanced strength and reliability. What’s more, you can leave your work space neat an tidy with the claw grapple’s raking and back dragging ability.